Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

There is a lot to be thankful for this year and I won't bore you with my details. Instead, I am going to sum it up with a traditional "good family, friends, health, and a job during a time when others are less fortunate."

I am cleaning the house before our annual Turkey Day guest arrives, Andy. This is year number two that we are invited to a friend's house rather than playing host/hostess ourselves. It's nice to mix it up. So, no time for blogging as I have an appetizer to make and some cranberry deliciousness.

Eat lots! I know I will.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Brian's eyes lit up when I told him you were making the cranberry deliciousness again. He may need a plate of them just for himself!

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Jess said...

It was a great turkey day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home