Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday and Sunday

Miller and I survived each other's company on Saturday. He was very needy and not a happy camper because he is teething and had a low grade fever (and the snots). He felt better in the afternoon so we went out side and fished, swang, played ball, etc. Ryan came home last night in time to feed him dinner and get in a quick bath.

Today while he took a short nap I ran to Target and bought him a ton of things. My days of shopping for myself are long gone. He made a haul, 2 pairs of pjs, new bibs, forks/spoons, new plate, glass, and matching fork/spoon, socks, and board books. I can't help it. I wanted to buy a ton more but told myself it could wait. I think it's easier to buy for him than myself because there is no trying on and I can make cute outfits.

We went for lunch at Buffalo's and watched a little bit of the game. Now we are home and it's snack time. Hopefully the rest of the afternoon goes well. Ryan kept him entertained this morning while I cleaned the floors.

Time to go be mommy again.

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM , Blogger Jess said...

It is easier to buy for the kidlets than for yourself. Now I understand why I see kids dressed super cute and their mom in sweat pants!

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

I am big on buying for my niece way more than myself. They have so many cute things, whether it's toys or clothes, I could shop till I drop!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home