Monday, September 14, 2009

Another 1 Year Old Birthday Party

Sunday we went to the neighbor's for Aishalin's first birthday. We were there for 2 hours and Miller played the whole time. Aisha chased/followed Miller round and round and round the house. She would toss a ball and he would bring it back to share. It was so cute. They got along really well and I foresee some playdates in the future.

Another cute note was Miller woke up saying baby on Sunday. He looked all over the house for Norah and pointed at the bouncer and pack n play. We worked on saying Rylee (which he said) but I don't think there is any association there yet. Maybe that will be next weekend's learning adventure.

Monday was brutal at work. I had 18 meeting invites on my calendar. I deleted half and still had trouble making those. Another BRD and FRD to review before bed. At least they are short.

Oh, and I was up at 5am again to excercise. I haven't missed a day yet but I think I am in the "I am so bored and would rather sleep in" stage. I have to make the 30 day challenge before I start another program/routine.

2 Comments:

At 7:06 AM , Blogger Jess said...

That's cute that Miller woke up saying baby and that he could associate that with Norah being over there! See, he'd be a great big brother!

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

That Miller is sweetie - we're gonna have to beat all this little girls off him. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home