Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bed Time

Last night, I decided to stay up and watch Jay Leno's new show (if you didn't see it, you didn't miss much). That meant I was up until 11pm which is past my normal preferred bedtime of 10pm. I no sooner put my head on my pillow and then the crying started. I tried to ignore it thinking "Miller will go back to sleep."

15 minutes later Ryan and I were up. The poor kid must have been having a nightmare again. We traded on and off for over an hour and finally he went back to sleep around 12:30. I didn't sleep well thinking "I have to be up in 4.5 hours to exercise." At 5am, I rolled over and looked at Ryan and told him I wasn't getting up. He gave me permission to not get up and exercise. Then I tossed and turned until it was time to get up 45 minutes later.

After I got up, I thought I should have just gotten up at 5 anyways. Oh well. I got home a little early tonight (6:30ish rather than 7ish). I ate dinner with the boys and then picked up the kitchen. We put Miller down and then I bit the bullet and exercised to keep up my stellar attendance record with the Wii Active. Tonight was a teaser. It was super easy as the half way point. I finished and thought I may as well go for a walk since I was already dressed and sorta sweaty. Annie and I cruised around the lake.

This brings me to my final point. If you leave your front door open and have little shit head dogs; don't act all crazy and mad at me that your dogs come tearing out barking at me and my dog who is leashed. Tonight Annie didn't even pause when two little weiner dogs came racing out to us with their teeth showing and lots of snarling. Since I new Annie wasn't in danger, I gave her a little more freedom to snap back at them. The owner was yelling at the dogs and then muttering about her little babies. Why do people with little dogs seem to think this behavior is ok?

Shut your door, leash your dogs, or get a fence. My dog may bark through the window when you walk by but she certainly isn't allowed the chance to dart out after you and bite you. Time to go back to work. Breaks over.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

Just think of this story:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/15/jessica.simpson.dog/index.html

The next time you have problems with little dogs. It has kept me giggling for the last 48 hours.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

The last stupid little dog that came running to the road and tried to bite me when I was running I totally kicked back across his yard. Leash and learn baby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home