Thursday, September 10, 2009

Too Early For Another Major Change?

No, I am not pregnant. No, I am not quitting drinking.

Since I have been able to stick with the exercise thing for almost 2 straight weeks would it be too early to add another major change to my life? I need to quit working so much. It's making me sick to my stomach again. Two weeks from now might be the best time to test it all out since Ryan will be gone for 4 days (3 are work days/nights). That means I have to continue exercising but I also have to leave work no later than 4:45pm rather than 6:45pm to pick up Miller.

Thoughts?

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Anything that makes you sick to your stomach begs to be changed.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

unless its tequila.

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

Yep, cut back on the working. They're not paying you enough to ruin your health.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home