Friday, September 25, 2009

Update

Here are a few updates from this past week.

Work-still hellish

Single Parenting-Ryan's been in Miami since Wednesday. I made the fatal mistake of staying up way too late Wednesday night. Then to make matters worse, Miller woke up at 4:30am! He did not go back to sleep. Last night was good. Tonight he was tired and feeling kinda warm. He went down for a little bit but woke up in a crying after 20 minutes. He has a fever so I gave him some Tylenol and we snuggled on the couch for a bit. The last 20 minutes have been plagued with sudden cries (he dropped Blue, his music shut off, he is mad, he is overly tired, he feels like poo). I hope the Tylenol kicks in and he sleeps through the night. I am exhausted after a long week at work and need the sleep. Plus tomorrow is going to be extra long without Ryan's help.

Exercise-missed Thursday and Friday. Not a good sign.

Animal Support-I killed a parrot last night. A flock took off in one direction and another bird came at them so they flew into my car. 3 hit the windshield and only 2 survived. I was mortified. The poor thing stuck between my windshield and the hood of my car. It wasn't dead when I got home. I checked back a couple hours later after it stiffened up and removed it. Poor thing.

3 Comments:

At 4:59 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I know how you feel a several years ago a mother duck and six ducklings (still little and furry)were crossing the road to get from the creak to the lake, it was on a cruve and there was traffic, I hit the breaks but the last little baby didn't make it. OMG I cried for weeks!

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I would feel terrible about the parrot!

Good luck with your last day of single parenting with the M-dog! I hope he feels better soon.

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Too bad about the parrot and Miller feeling bad with his toofers again. We had a break this weekend so I'm guessing next weekend will not go well. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home