Thursday, September 17, 2009

Miller Time

Tonight I left a little bit early knowing it was going to be a late night with projects for work. Miller and I played with a few puzzles and then went cat hunting. To those that do not Miller and Jazzy's relationship, this means Jazzy ran in front of Miller and then hid under the bed. He finds it amazing to say cat a million times and go around the bed peering underneath. He will even give you a flashlight to shine it on her.

After that game became boring we switched to playing on the bed with Annie. They boy were having fun but Annie has toe nails that hurt when she accidentally makes contact with you. Miller would bury his face in the covers and then Annie would bark and sniff his neck. Then he would kick at her and she would back up. Repeat a few more times for fun.

One new word association was made this morning. He came in the bathroom; pointed at his toothbrush and said "teeth." He knew he wanted to brush his teeth. So I gave him his toothbrush and he did his brushing (aka chewing on the toothbrush). It was really cute and suprised the heck out of me. Of course I think he's the smartest kid in the world but I am sure this isn't an earth shattering milestone. I will just continue to believe it in my mind. :)

5 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Wow! My writing stunk. I should have proof read that before publishing. It's been a long day and I still have a few more hours to go. Yikes! Good thing I have time to proof my presentations in the morning.

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Sounds like you and Miller had a blast! The pets too.

The toothbrush incident seems like a big deal to me.

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

Funny, that's exactly how I go cat hunting for Milly, by looking under the bed and saying cat a million times!

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I think the "teeth" association seems pretty big! He has a pretty big vocab for one so wee in age.

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

It is amazing the things they pick up on. I had a similar moment when Rylee pointed to her doll and said "mou", her version of mouth. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home