Saturday, September 12, 2009

Size 6

I just bought Miller a new pair of tennis shoes...size 6! They looked so large in the store but they aren't much bigger than his current ones. Now I know how my parents felt buying shoes and new ice skates for me every so many months. Shoes for kids should be a fraction of the cost they charge since they grow out of them so fast.

On another note, I am picking up the house as we will be babysitting Norah this evening. I know, she won't be crawling on the floor and eating dog hair. She also won't care if there is a little dust layer on all the tables but it's a good excuse to pick up this place.

The agenda for tonight-two bathtimes, probably two dinners, and I am guessing a few diapers. This will probably solidify my reason to wait a while longer on #2. I will be wishing I had 4 arms.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Thanks again for watching her! I'm sure she enjoyed the snuggle time with Auntie Erin and Uncle Ryan. And no, she doesn't care about some fur or dust; otherwise, she'd complain about the current state of things at home!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home