Sunday, April 26, 2009

Working in the Porch

Miller got all his napping in yesterday so today he is wild and fighting the sleep monster. We decided to put him in his pack and play out in the porch. He is standing and playing with toys but contained. This is the perfect opportunity for me to get a little work done. In the house, I can't get a sentence read or typed before he's off into something he shouldn't be.

Ryan completed lawn chores yesterday so it is nice to sit outside and look at the well groomed grass. Yes, as weird as it may sound, a freshly mowed lawn and a freshly vacuumed floor excite me. Now, I need to stop blogging and get some of this stuff called "work" done.

4 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Hope your enjoying the porch time. Jerry and I were sitting on the porch today too -- it's such a nice day out!

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

I must admit, i am a cut grass fiend, too. I could sit on the patio with a beer and enjoy the freshly cut grass for hours. Next time one of the boys cuts the grass, we should savor it together...with a nice glass of wine!

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

Or better yet, the two of you could mow the lawn YOURSELVES and double your enjoyment.

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

The older you get the less it takes to get you excited. I get excited when I smell my morning coffee brewing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home