Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I Am Spent!

I have been complaining all week how tired I have been and how much I have wanted to call in sick but I know that means more work in the long run. I suck it up everyday and go to work. Today, I worked 7:30-6:45, got home, finished Miller's bath time, put him to bed, wolfed down a good supper, cleaned up the dishes, and am about to hop back on a demo/call with our international clients in 15 minutes. I am spent!

When is a girl supposed to catch up on tv, reading, exercise (Lord knows that's been months waiting to happen), and in general, life outside of work? I thought things were getting better last week and then BAM! 180 back to the crazy way of doing things. Enough yapping, time to log in and set up my demo stuff. I hope I stay awake and pay attention...no one to fall back on tonight.

3 Comments:

At 7:54 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, most of us have time to catch up on other life things because we don't work 12 hour days.

Hope work calms down for you soon, and you get some much needed rest!

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I second Jess's comment. At least you can rock out and have a little fun tonight. You need to use that call in sick day tomorrow. :)

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Your job is ridiculously busy-hope you see a light at the end of the tunnel one of these days. Enjoy your concert tonight!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home