Friday, April 17, 2009

Home

It was snowing in Denver when I left. I was lucky my flight was not cancelled like some of my Chicago peers. It was 45 minutes late leaving the gate and I had to wait over a half hour for my luggage tonight. I am glad to be home.

Miller was up and outside waiting for me when I got home. He definitely has a fever but he was happy to see his mommy. I changed his diaper, Ryan gave him another shot of tylenol, and back to sleep he went. Hopefully it's just do to his shot this week and he feels better tomorrow.

Ryan let him get bruised and battered while I was gone. Rug burns on his knees, skinned knuckles, a fever...Glad they happened on his watch, not mine!

3 Comments:

At 1:59 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Skinned knees are a little boys life, right, there will be more. Sorry he was sick and couldn't come to play. Hope the little guy is back to normal today!

You are lucky you got out of CO. I hear they were getting a huge storm.

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I read this morning that it snowed so much in CO that I-70 got shut down. You're lucky you're flight made it out!

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I bet he was like, "Mommy so glad you're home. I need some TLC!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home