Saturday, April 04, 2009

5 AM Wake Up Call

Miller was tuckered out after helping Ryan put the new cover on the bed of the truck. I walked in, held him for less than 2 minutes, literally, and he was out like a light. This morning, he woke up at 5am hungry. I fed him a bottle and sent him back to bed. Then he wore up around his normal time (6am) and we had the rest of his breakfast. Then we took a nap on the couch. He was such a good napper today!

I found some chopped tomatoes, green pepper, ham, cheese, and some eggs so I made an omelet this morning. I am not an egg fan but it sounded delicious. I made it up and gave some to Miller. He cleaned his plate. I can't believe he even ate the green peppers! (This was his morning snack.) This kid's a EATER!

Time to do a couple chores but overall I am taking it easy today. I am going to watch some tv, read a few magazines that are piling up, and maybe get a haircut. That's stretching it though.

Miller's on the loose. Gotta go catch him.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Sounds like a nice, relaxing day you have planned there. Mine has the typical household chores and some reading. Great minds must think alike, huh.

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger Jess said...

It's good he's willing to try to so many foods. You don't want him to be a picky eater!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home