Sunday, April 19, 2009

Miller's Truck

Ryan bought Miller a dump truck a few weeks ago. The intent was to have him push and then stand/walk behind it. Miller wasn't into walking at the time so he liked to just push and pull it. After we got back from my parent's for Easter, I put him on it and wa-la! The kid can now touch the floor with his feet and make it move. He also walks behind it with some major encouragement. Here he is, showing off his new truck. It's not the Big Red Truck but the Yellow Dump Truck. PS-it honks, dumps it load, and has an engine start up noise. Pretty darn cool. I should have been a boy growing up. They have cool toys!


2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM , Blogger Jess said...

That does look like a fun time!

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

I think I need one of those! If he ever gets one of those big power wheels toys, I am sooo there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home