Sunday, January 18, 2009

Addicted

I have to fess up, I am addicted to facebook. I have avoided creating an account like the plague for this main reason. I didn't want to be one of those people that check it every day. I thought reading blogs was enough of a time drain. Here's a couple observations that I thought I might share and see if anyone agrees.

1) The layout for FB is annoying and drab.
2) It's hard to navigate and easy to get lost (I need bread crumbs people).
3) Where are my info pods or tool tips? Give me a rollover that tells me what the hell I am doing.

Now, many of you tech savvy people might think I am nuts and plain ol' stupid but I have been working with our user interface group at work and I have really beefed up my "best practice" skills for website design. I think this site has a ways to go in some features but in others, they are setting the standard. Oh well...time to go see who is my newest friend and who wrote on my wall.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I agree. I find Facebook to be super sonfusing and I can never find what I'm looking for unless I save the email links. And I've been on there for a year!

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I have never used it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home