Friday, December 05, 2008

Update to Friday's Goals

Although I didn't get much checked off my list; I pretty much got 80%+ of my Christmas shopping done today. I think I visited 10+ stores today. I have a few things to pick up tomorrow and then after that I will probably turn to the internet or wait until I get back from Chicago.

I did find some shoes for tomorrow's Holiday Party and a shirt and jewelry for my other work party in Chicago. It was tough to not buy for myself today. I saw so many things I liked.

Maybe I can tackle the rest of the list tomorrow. I will try not to work too hard because it's my birthday! Whoot woo! Presents and hopefully some attention from Ryan and Miller.

1) Get up and feed Miller (usually Ryan tackles this on weekdays or I would have to get up at 4:30 to fit all the morning routine in and still get everyone off to work and school on time). CHECK!
2) Watch ER from last night. CHECK!
3) Pick up the house (clean tomorrow). NOPE
4) Make Xmas lists and hit the stores. CHECK!
5) Wrap Xmas presents. NOPE
6) Pack/ship the ones to go North. NOPE
7) Start the Xmas letter and cards. NOPE
8) Wash Miller's laundry. CHECK!
9) Put away my laundry and start all over again. NOPE
10) Be home in time to take care of Miller tonight (since this week has been awful and I have barely made it home in time to see him before bedtime). NOPE

6 Comments:

At 11:37 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I guess you will be celebrating at the holiday party...hope that is fun. Good luck shopping. (Always no fun-too many people this time of year.)

 
At 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Coyote Mama

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Getting 80% done is a lot!

Happy b-day!

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

You've really got to post the fact that it's your birthday earlier in the day...that, or I need to get a girlfriend to keep track of these things.

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

Never mind ignore that last comment...apparently I can't trust your blog to tell me the truth of when your birthday is!

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Happy Birthday (belated)! Sounds like you had a pretty good time. Also, your list of chores looks similar to mine though I have more left to check off than you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home