Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Interviews

Please cross your fingers for me. I took the leap of faith, applied for a new job, went through the initial interview last week and had 2 panel interviews this week. I feel pretty optimistic about it. I have some items in hind sight I wish I would have done differently (mainly getting tongue tied and using the same dang word over and over again). The items I am hoping to hear back on without drama: pay, start date, and basic work hours (Please dear god, don't let them be 9-6 people. Let me keep my 7:30-5 hours!). My current boss is under the illusion he can bribe me to stay with a re-org and possible promotion. I think that ship has sailed. Sorry peeps-I have given you the last 5 years of my life with pure dedication. You are a little too late.

5 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Hope it all works out for you!

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Is this with a different company or within? Either way, good luck!

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

Good for you.

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

So happy that you went for it! My fingers are crossed.

 
At 7:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be praying that you get the job with the hours you want and more pay than you expect. And that you will get more vacation so we can see more of you! Coyote Mama

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home