Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday's Goal

I took today off to accomplish some Christmas shopping. So here is today's long list of goals. I will hopefully report back with at least half of these accomplished by end of day today.

1) Get up and feed Miller (usually Ryan tackles this on weekdays or I would have to get up at 4:30 to fit all the morning routine in and still get everyone off to work and school on time). CHECK!
2) Watch ER from last night. CHECK!
3) Pick up the house (clean tomorrow).
4) Make Xmas lists and hit the stores.
5) Wrap Xmas presents.
6) Pack/ship the ones to go North.
7) Start the Xmas letter and cards.
8) Wash Miller's laundry. CHECK!
9) Put away my laundry and start all over again.
10) Be home in time to take care of Miller tonight (since this week has been awful and I have barely made it home in time to see him before bedtime).

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Good luck! Hope you get lots checked off!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home