Saturday, December 13, 2008

Miller's First Gift Exchange

My trip to Chicago was long and exhausting. I missed Miller (Ryan too). Ryan was a good dad and sent me videos of Miller almost every night. It was a great surprise and made my first trip away easier.
After I arrived home yesterday, we packed up the kid and headed to Jess and Jerry's for our annual Florida Friends Christmas party. We do a gift exchange each year and this was the first time Rylee and Miller were able to exchange gifts. Here are the action shots of Miller opening his present from Rylee. He was definitely more intrigued by the paper and the string for the pull along dog he received but what the heck do you expect, the boy doesn't know what good loot is quite yet. Paper is fun and so is string. Thank you Rylee! (My pictures of Rylee didn't turn out very well so hopefully Jess or Jon caught a good one. My camera was not cooperating and I was at a bad angle. I mainly got the present.)

"Ooohhh! This is for me?"

"I love tissue paper!"

"What the heck is this? It looks cool."

"Ta Da! Red string is awesome!"










2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Very cute pics of Miller opening his present. You guys will have a long evening on Christmas Eve if we all found him opening that ONE gift so entertaining!

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Just got your Xmas card - LOVED IT! So adorable I just had to tell you asap. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home