Thursday, September 18, 2008

Carpool

This morning I decided to be a good citizen for about a half mile. I got in my car, backed out of the driveway and noticed a lizard trying to hitch a ride with me to work. He started on my dash and then quickly progressed to my door. I kept an eye on him and he kept an eye on me. At the first stop sign, I rolled down my window and encouraged him to take the bus. He needed a little coaxing but public transportation was right around the corner. He waved goodbye as I pushed him onto the street. I hope he caught his ride because I think he wasn't really headed the direction I was going.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM , Blogger Jess said...

He probably appreciated the lift.

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

When Shannon and I went to the movie a few weeks ago the car who drove in and parked right after we got there had a lizzard clinging to the bumper. We discussed if he could get back home or would have to adopt a new family...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home