Saturday, August 09, 2008

Sunshine and Sweat on a Saturated Saturday

How's that title workin' for you? Say it seven times over!

This morning started off with a little sunshine and a nice breeze so I headed outside to trim my plants and weed them. They were getting out of control. I always think it will take me a few minutes and I don't need sunscreen. So wrong...I look like a tomato. I figured since I was already hot and sweaty, I would clean the wheels on my car before the thunderstorm hit. I finished up as the sprinkles started and made it in the house just as the heavens fully opened.

I am going to take a shower and see how the weather is after I am done. I want to venture out to get my new watched sized. Ryan bought me a watch for our anniversary; 7 years on Monday. It's a citizen's gold watch with an emerald trim around the face (not real emeralds, we aren't made of that kind of money!). I think he did a great job picking it out. He doesn't purchase jewelry very often for me but when he does he hits it on the head. Great job honey!

I, on the other hand, gave him a book with over 200 guitar songs in it, Sing Star (which I beat him at last night), and some moola to put toward more guitar gear. He is always easier to buy for because he has a hobby. The hard part is finding what he needs to accompany that hobby since he usually buys it all for himself.

That's all for now folks and it's only 2 in the afternoon. I feel like I have made progress since we didn't get out of bed until after 10am today. Miller was a bundle of fun this morning playing with two stuffed animals, practicing his crawling and neck skills, and giggling. I think we played with him for over half an hour before he said that's enough, feed me! He's passed out like a little angel right now :) How sweet.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Sounds like you've been busy today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home