Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 1 of Torture (I mean exercise)

Instead of waiting for tomorrow to begin my exercise program; I started today. I found a 4 day postpartum workout online. I am going to give it a shot and see what happens. For day one, it focused on legs (which also worked the abs a little). I know one thing for sure-I am not flexible and I think the exercises work more than they intended since I am so out of shape.

Day two is strictly abs. Day three is arms and upper body. Day four looks like one I will try but possibly skip and find something else to do. Anything that starts with push-ups scares me! It took me about 20 minutes to go through today so if they all take about that much time I should be able to stick with it for a few weeks. I am going to try to squeeze in another walk this evening if the weather permits.

Wish me luck. If you find any good exercises, dvds, or online items-pass them my way please!

4 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Try modifying the push ups to "girl" ones and you should be just fine with that day.

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

SEX.

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Megger said...

jillian michaels 30 days to shred, just got it, love it and it goes in stages and the best part is it's only 20 min. come join my cult!!!

 
At 5:33 AM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Sounds like new mommy is going to become a ripped mommy-bet daddy likes that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home