Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 3 = Arms

Day three was all about the arm exercises. Ryan was right and I admit it; I should have been lifting weights for months before Miller was born. The little guy quickly built up some strength in my arms (I was able to start today with 3lb weights - for me that's a step up from water bottles) but I am still weak. His car seat is hard enough to carry without his fat bottom in it. I look like a fool when I try to maneuver him.

I am not sure if I will be able to get a walk in tonight. It's bowling night and I plan on going for a couple hours again to have Miller cheer the ladies on. We will see how his routine is going this evening. Last night he was a fussy-pants and overly tired. We couldn't get him to stop fussing. He just wanted to be held but you had to be standing and walking (no sitting, no swing, no chair, no crib). He was dry, burped, and well fed. Poor little guy.

Miller is beginning to like bath time. Last night was round 2 where we filled his little tub up with some water and sat him in it. No tears! Unfortunately, it's still a 2 person job so I will be enlisting the help of Jess this weekend to be an extra set of hands (otherwise I will have one stinky baby on my hands!). The only tears appear when he is naked and getting his lotion put on. After his diaper is on and some clothes he is a calm little guy again. So cute and clean :)

I dressed him in an "outfit" today with pants. He is adorable. I took some pictures but he wasn't smiling. He looked grumpy. I am going to try to get a few more and post them.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Grumpy or not, we demand pictures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home