Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Feeling Better

Sorry I took a while to post. I am feeling better and didn't have to go to the doctor. I kicked my fever and my boob is almost back to normal. Next time I might skip trying to self medicate and go straight to the doctor. That was not a fun couple days.

I had good intentions of posting this morning but instead I decided to do some work. Yes, work work. It was a big day at work with several new projects launching. I decided to spot check things for two reasons: 1) to familiarize myself with them 2) to see what problems I would be walking into when I go back. The team did a great job and there was minimal drama that I was involved with but it was good to dabble a little. I am excited to get back to work but at the same time very sad knowing just how much work there will be waiting for me. Too bad I don't have a job where it's a pile of invoices or small tasks to complete that I could check off. Mine are projects to manage, operations to run, staff to work with, and many other odds and ends.

I am sure you are wondering about my exercise routine. Being sick put it on hold and today I wasn't quite feeling 100% to jump back in. I will probably do day 1 and 2 tomorrow to catch back up. Things are starting to get crazy. My 3 months of leave is almost up and I feel like I haven't done half of what I wanted to accomplish. I am just starting to feel normal again and before you know it, I will be back to working long days and trying to squeeze in some quality Miller and Ryan time before the day starts all over again. That's the part of working I am not looking for. Ryan is going to miss his cook, dishwasher fairy, and laundress.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad you're feeling better! But it sucks that the return to work is looming on the horizon. It's gone by so quickly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home