Friday, August 01, 2008

Day 4 and Then Some

Day four was back and chest. In my case, it was also arms. Day 4 sucks but I did it minus one ridiculous exercise called the "no name." I skipped that since it was sketchy.

Miller spent most of the day sleeping so I cleaned house. I did cupboards (outside), floors, dusting, picking up and some minor odds and ends that needed to be taken care of. Jess came over to relieve me for a bit and I ran to get gas in the car and a few groceries. I came back with some dinner and we proceeded to play some cards and yathzee. I kicked butt. Sorry Jess, maybe next time you can say you won. :) It was fun to play with someone other than Ryan because her strategy was different.

Tomorrow will be a day of rest other than laundry. Miller had a few pee issues today. I attribrute them to him outgrowing some diapers. There are far too many for me to pass along and buy new ones so he will have to be heavily monitored for the next couple days until he moves through this pack. Then it's on to a bigger size.

I felt funny tonight at Publix. There were two men trying to decide which wine to buy their wives. The old Crown Girl in me kicked in and I helped them out. It was fun but at the same time I felt bad BS'ing them. Oh well. I also had a call from work tonight. An employee needed advice and everyone else was unavailable. I was glad to be asked for advice and was eager to use my brain. Friday night 5pm emergencies aren't so urgent anymore but at least I know I am able to think quickly and act. I even fed Miller while on the phone. Now that is a multi-tasker.

I thought I had some other intriguing information but I am coming up short.

Later Gator!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, I wouldn't say I play Rummy or Yahtzee with much "strategy" so no wonder I kept losing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home