Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary. Aren't we cute? Our big night out was celebrated last night with a nice dinner at the Melting Pot. We pawned Miller off on Jess and Jerry so we could have a meal without him.

Looking back, it seems like only yesterday I was getting my hair and makeup done, dawning my wedding dress, sweating through pictures, and marrying Ryan. I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day and will probably pull out the ol' wedding album tonight to look at our pictures.
Together we survived a long distance engagement, have purchased a house which entailed us living through repairs, remodels, and chores. (I didn't insert battles of wills since that is already understood whenever one mentions projects around here.) We have our adopted pets (Annie and Jazzy) and now Miller. We have ventured on vacation near and far, including a road trip to MN during the holidays and a European adventure. We survived Wilma and several other named hurricanes.
I can't imagine what the next years will bring but it has been wonderful sharing the past 7 with Ryan. That's enough sap. My next post will be about my chores I accomplished today. Back to reality.

4 Comments:

At 2:35 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Look at that excellent pic of you two; man, the photographer must be awesome! Kidding. You can totally tell by the angle how much shorter I am than you two!

Anyway, happy anniversary and I hope you have many more together!

 
At 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend.

 
At 6:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can still remember my hung over/half drunk ride back to the Minneapolis airport the morning after your wedding. I'm surprised I made it home, but not surprised you two have made it this far. We're (Sqkr and I) proud of you!

BCKR

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

You two look darling...glad you had fun. The best is yet to come...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home