Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bye Bye Auntie Em

Auntie Em's visit came to an end today. Both Miller and I were sad to see her go. She was a great help with him and truly loves her new nephew :) I was impressed by her involvement and natural knack for calming him down. She didn't have a poop blow out on her clothes like Pete and I but she did get peed on. I will try to post some pictures later tonight or tomorrow.

Miller continued to work on some of his "firsts" this weekend. He was caught holding onto his pacifier and trying to guide/keep it in his mouth. He is also starting to smile more and more based on stimuli other than pooping. He moved up to a medium speed nipple on his bottle. While Emily was here we took many trips to retail stores and restaurants. He is becoming more active and human like. Our guess is he might sleep through the night sometime this week-wishful thinking or hopeful anticipation on our part?

I thought I had more to post but so far, nothing too exciting. Tomorrow's goal is to get the house cleaned back up and do some laundry. Before the weekend I need to pay bills, fill out daycare paper work and some other paper work to receive MIller's legal copy of his birth certificate. I also have to wrap up my shopping (and wrap my gifts) for Shannon's shower. The recipe task is still on my list but on the back burner. I would also like to be a complete bum since I need to work on healing myself. The doctor told me I am doing too much. Argh-I can't just sit around and eat bon bons all day!

3 Comments:

At 6:38 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

You are a busy bee..a day off would be a great idea. We just may have to strap you down for it.

I bet smiles that don't come from happy poopy thoughts are awesome. Can't wait to see one soon!

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Auntie Em's visit went by so quickly!

Try to rest up and heal up.

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Miller sounds like he is getting to be so fun! Before you know it he will be getting around and mixing it up with Jazy and Annie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home