Saturday, July 12, 2008

Days of the Week

Now that I am a stay at home mom on maternity leave; I have a hard time knowing what day of the week it is. Today was Saturday which meant cleaning house and laundry since I didn't finish it during the week. Ryan worked like a dog (not our dog-she's lazy) in the yard today. I will get back to this in a minute.

Last night at 11 something I let Annie out for her night time potty break. Jazzy normally goes out in the porch to check things out. Well, last night she decided to pounce on something and a few minutes later I went to chase her inside BUT she was outside the porch! She broke through the screen and was out on a joy ride! Luckily, she didn't run too fast but I caught her over by the hose.

Today, Ryan had to rescreen our porch (not a fun chore; especially in 90+ weather). I felt bad for him but it needed to be done since Jazzy completely destroyed a portion of the screen. She was not happy waiting for him to redo it. She wanted to be in her porch. By noon time she was able to return to her domain.

I cleaned house and did laundry. Tonight I made a delicious shrimp dinner. We are tuckered out and trying to get Miller down. Ah....not the normal Saturday but close enough. Miller was a good baby today.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Jazzy has probably been slowly working a hole in that screen for months, and she was finally set free and then Warden Erin had to come along with Cell Block Deputy Ryan and now she's re-imprisoned. All she wants is freedom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home