Sunday, June 01, 2008

Target Trip

Man, I forgot to replenish my supply of Tums today when at Target. I only have enough to get me through a few more days...might have to make a trip tomorrow.

Speaking of my Target trip; I have mentioned many times how "nice" people have been since I am visibly pregnant. Scratch that. Some asshole driver today thought it would be fun to get all road ragey on us in front of Target. Ryan pulled up in front of the doors to let me out while he parked since sometimes leaving the car at home seems like the closest parking spot. This BMW driving freak must have thought he was on the autobon and that it is appropriate to swerve in front of us and start honking, rolling down his windows and yelling at us. I stared in disbelief wondering if he was yelling at us. Yep, he was, so I flipped him the bird and told him to get a life.

Seriously, if you have driven in front of any mall store, Target, Walmart, etc, you know that you must watch for darting children, rogue carts, and absent minded shoppers. He acted like we were hauling butt at 65 mph and slammed on the breaks in front of him on the highway. What a jerk. I kinda hoped he had parked next to Ryan so when we left I could give him a nice door ding or scratch but he didn't.

Other than that excitement, I didn't do a whole lot today. I read for a few hours, watched some crappy tv, and pretty much just chilled. Ryan was more productive with putting a coat or two of primer on the window cornice we are making and mowed the lawn. Yep, that's it. Pretty uneventful weekend here in the Froyd household.

4 Comments:

At 9:30 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

What is it about rude impatient drivers! Some A-hole followed me into Shannon's complex and I was going very slow so he couldn't tail gate in & he guns it and damn near runs into me.
To top it off the other night at Wal-Mart I asked a sales person if she could get me some quilt batting from the top shelf way high. She looked at it and said, "No, it's too high." (In a snotty voice.) I asked if she could get a ladder? Same answer. A bit later I asked where the spray adhesive was. "In Hardware!" (again snotty)
I said, usually it is in the craft area and went to look myself.
Then a different person sales person said, "did you want the batting? I can get a ladder?"
I said, "no I found some other stuff. And could you tell the other sales girl that the spray adhesive was in her department!" (I said it snotty--and then walked!) I am so back in friendly Florida!

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, some people are mean and angry. Sometimes I'm one of those people.

 
At 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had to leave. Too scary. Now everything is peaceful. You should come visit:) Bring LBF, Valey will love poking him in the face.
BCKR

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Florida drivers suck ass! At first I thought it was just this side of the state but they suck just as bad on the west side too. They need to stop handing out licenses from cracker jack boxes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home