Saturday, May 31, 2008

Waiting

I technically have 11 more days until the supposed "due date" but I am sick of waiting. I am emotional, tired, uncomfortable, and sick of being pregnant. People keep asking me how I feel. My answer is "like having a baby." I also keep getting asked if I have any nesting syndrome going on. Well, considering the baby room has been done for months, the clothes have been washed for weeks, the hospital bag was packed a week ago (which I think I will repack tomorrow, not happy with my choices), and the house has stayed pretty clean, I say no. The closest thing to nesting is trying to get my stuff in order at work.

I cleaned out our pantry last weekend (it needed to be done no matter what). I found liquid in a bag that used to hold hamburger buns...yeah...blame that one on Ryan putting them up on a shelf that normally doesn't house food. Today's big adventure was cleaning out the 2 bins in the linen closet that should hold sunscreen and drugs. I tossed several years worth of outdated medicine so if you get sick or need drugs at our house, you will have to take a trip to the store. I think we have advil (or some pain killer) and that's all. I am even at the critical level on tums! I need to purchase some more if I have to go another 11 days. I broke down and have even eaten the green and red ones I don't like.

Since I never left the couch or bed today, I think tomorrow's goal is to get up, shower and possibly go to Target. I need shampoo, conditioner, and tums. Yep, what an exciting weekend.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Try to be patient, it will be soon.

 
At 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why you won't listen, but try a little...boom-boom, love you long time.....it's safe, effective and Ryan can participate!! Poor Guy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home