Saturday, April 26, 2008

Interesting Tidbits

The title might be a little misleading but here are a couple interesting tidbits I have learned since being pregnant.

1) Comfort is essential-beauty is a thing of the past.
2) When the doctor tells you to take your iron and poo softener-listen to her.
3) Swimsuit season when pregnant is not as scary as it was when you were just plain ol' fat. I felt better in my Shamu state than my normal pastey white overweight state. Is that normal?
4) When I pass up a concert (Bon Jovi) you know I don't feel well. Yes, I passed up Bon Jovi tonight to get some extra sleep and rest my sore pelvic area. This pregnancy is really putting a damper on my social concert schedule.
5) Sleep deprivation begins before the baby arrives. In my case, I think it has been natures way of telling me to take a chill pill and quit worrying. I will never have a spotless house again, I can't predict or control things like I used to, and no matter how much I want to accomplish, my list will never be completely finished. With that said, I wonder if Ryan will like his new wife. It seems to me the old model has been retired and replaced with a new, less spicy version.

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I'm sure you're still spicy. Just a new flava!

I think it was a good thing you didn't go to the concert last night. It turned into such a clusterfuck that you would've been miserable, and probably wouldn't have even stuck around for the actual show.

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I bet he will like her just fine! Maybe better?

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

See, Erin, this is why I pressured you to get a cat...it's good training for when the chillens arrive and you realize you can never have really nice things again...until they all move out of the house.

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

I'm sure Ryan will enjoy the new model just as much and I bet you still have a spicy side, it's just hidden by LBF right now. It should reappear when he's ready for preschool ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home