Saturday, April 05, 2008

Sizzlin' Saturday

No, it was not a sizzlin' Saturday with bacon frying. Rather, Ryan and I both did some outdoor chores this morning and it was HOT. I trimmed a few of my out of control plants and weeded them. He painted the downspouts to match the new house color. I did a little picking up around the house (wanted to vacuum and mop but LBF really makes it tough). Then we showered and headed to Sawgrass to buy Ryan some new clothes. He was quite successful. Even LBF got 3 new outfits. I didn't purchase anything for myself. We then hurried over to Broward to get my mother a birthday present. Of course it will be late but it's the thought that counts, right?

With all the hustle and bustle, LBF was not behaving. He brought tears to my eyes today so Ryan let me stop and get a Blizzard. Once home, I addressed the present, paid some bills, and sent Ryan on his way to mail them. I am going to take a nap and hopefully start to feel better. I have an 80's Game Night to attend this evening up in Boca. I gotta be on top of my game! I can't let the drinkers beat me.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Sounds like you guys were busy! As always. Hope the game night was fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home