Thursday, April 10, 2008

Packages

This has been an exciting week. 3 nights in a row I have come home to something other than junk mail on the table. Packages. Yes, packages! It is so fun to try to guess who they are from and what's in them. If you haven't guessed, they are baby gifts. Sorry Jess, your birthday presents aren't being delivered to my house.

The bad thing about packages is that means more thank you's to write out. I had finished mine from the shower 2 weeks ago but didn't have any stamps. That's on Saturday's chore list. Sorry to all that haven't received them yet.

Also, I think I have had 3 or 4 voicemails from people this week. I am not ignoring you...I am just too exhausted to chat. Yes, you just read that I, Erin Froyd, is too exhausted to speak. Mark it on your calendar. It is a very rare stitch in time that you will ever hear me say that. I will try to get a marathon session in over the weekend while I am sitting at home in comfortable (read that non binding) clothes.

I keep stating I am going to cut back on work but I don't think I have left before 6:45 once this week. Couple my brain being tired with a very uncomfortable body that wakes up every two hours to pee during the night and you probably have more info than you needed to know. I know my bodies prepping for the feedings and sleepless nights coming but c'mon mother nature. Can't you pick one way to torture me?

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Man, LBF is bogarting my presents?

Doesn't he know that my birthday comes before his?

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Now I'm jealous...I want some packages in my mail box. I have to settle for getting excited over a new magazine. That only lasts a couple minutes. Sigh.

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Our new patio umbrella arrived, does that count?

In bizarre news, yesterday we received no mail (jumk or otherwise). Was there a holiday that I'm not aware of or is my mailman boycotting me?

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Brianna said...

You'll find that once the baby arrives you'll get MORE sleep than those every hour - two hour wakings when you're pregnant because you'll only be up every 2-3 hours instead of 1-2, and even that frequency is short-lived. Really. It does get better - I lived through it twice to tell the tale!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home