Saturday, December 22, 2007

11 Days of Happiness

I figured it was about time to post something positive so here I go with my 11 reasons for happiness.

1) No work for 11 days!
2) Beautiful weather.
3) Family (near and far) wishing we were together but in each other's thoughts. (sorry, when you get happy you get sappy too)
4) Friends (near and far too).
5) Christmas presents (done, wrapped, and ready to open).
6) Books to read.
7) Minimal cleaning left to do.
8) LBF.
9) Ryan, Annie, and Jazzie.
10) No schedule to maintain.
11) and no work for 11 days!

Now I know some smart ass is going to comment about cleaning being higher on the list than LBF and Ryan but hey, it's the way they came to me.

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, I am that smart ass.

But actually, I was gonna comment about how Ryan gets grouped with the dog and cat, but it's still a nice sentiment.

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

honestly though, considering that LBF and Ryan probably necessitate the cleaning, it's kind of understandable.

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I was that smart ass too... but you stole my thunder... now I don't know what to say...

Glad you have 11 days off and 11 reasons to be happy though! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home