Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Already?

Since everyone I know blogged about yesterday's marathon of events (tailgating, baseball, and concert) I am going to skip those details. I can't believe it is Sunday already. I still have a few too many chores to accomplish (pile o' bills to pay) and some shopping to do for the mighty camping trip on Friday. After sweating myself (sorta like Jess pooping herself) I am a little hesitant to want to camp in the Keys. I know there will be a breeze, some ocean time, and showers but that wet underwear, sweat rolling down your back feeling is not pleasant. I only like to feel that way when I am exercising because in my mind, sweat equals physical exertion.

Ryan mentioned how much he likes football now. I am beginning to like it too because it means he leaves the house to watch the game and I can sit and read without feeling guilty. I used to like the games to get together with everyone, have a few beers and chips, and be social. Since we seem to see the whole crew every Saturday, I have to admit, I am out of social material. It's me time. Plus, now that I am teaching again, it is a good time to prep for class.

Too bad weekends aren't 3 days...I could use one extra day after all of the chores and fun time are done to relax.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Jerry mentioned this morning that weekends actually need to be 8 times longer. I agree. Every weekend flies by!

Yeah, it's gonna be warm for camping next weekend, but I think I'll just chill in a swimsuit all weekend. And if you don't want to go and if you don't think you'll have fun, you don't have to go. It's not like it's the law.

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

You could always come up on Saturday with me. You can come back or even just stay over Saturday night and leave Sunday. One night is easier than two somwtimes. Just throwing some options out there. :)

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Eh, I am going to tough it out. I bought my aqua socks today, a second swimsuit (not very attractive but I figured I need to switch it up), some swim shorts, coverups, and a couple t-shirts. I also stocked up on sunscreen and bug spray.

If Saturday afternoon I am ready to leave, I might hitch a ride back with someone or leave Ryan stranded with his stuff.

I think I am more worried about Annie than myself. I am thinking about getting her a wading pool...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home