Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weird Dream

I normally don't remember any of my dreams or that I even had one during my sleep but this morning...craziness. Feel free to interpret this how you want.

At my parents old house in Bemidji (Irvingboro). We have to go to church. Of course, I am not looking forward to it. On the way to church we start heading to Walmart. Why I ask? Supposedly a new government rule states that churches shall not have secured seating on the same floor as the altar...translate that into no pews in churches. Ok...but why are we going to Walmart? Walmart has graciously offered up part of their store to use as a church. We walk in and there are curtains, teleprompters, assigned seating, weird crazy stuff. Ryan disappears...where did he go. I see him walking behind a curtain naked. He pooped himself and was buying new clothes to wear to church. Ok, it gets weirder.

Now we are sitting in lawn chairs looking out at a lake scene. Some fellow church goers are wearing wetsuits floating in the lake. A little toddler goes under and doesn't come up. My dad jumps in and rescues him with CPR. I have just about enough of this nonsensical "church" and say I am outta here. As I pick up my lawn chair, there are coupons for half off food at the "mega cafe." I remember throughout the adventure I have some weird conversations with people.

Now, I haven't been forced to attend church in ages. I am not quite sure where all of this came from but if a law is passed where seats need to be temporary in churches-don't go to church at Walmart!

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

time to go to church, heretic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home