Friday, August 03, 2007

Dull Knives = Sharp Tongue

Since I made my comment about wanting to sharpen our knives, I have received some crap from a few friends that found it hilarious. I admit, funny crazy Erin.

Last night was bowling and I bowled ok. I am definitely better than years past but still not holding my own on the team. That part stinks. The other part that stinks is that after a few beers we all start yapping at each other and last night I was going back and forth with a friend. We took a few stabs at each other that didn't go over so well and in the end we knew we were just giving each other a hard time. I honestly couldn't remember what was said because that's how fast we were flinging comments. Last night got a little crazy and I want to apologize to those that were caught in the cross fire of awkwardness. Sorry guys. It's all good.

So, next week. No sharp tongue because I will have sharp knives!

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I like your post's title: clever.

As per the awkwardness, I think that was probably fueled by beer more than anything else. It was all good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home