Wednesday, August 01, 2007

10 Hours of Sleep

I left work early last night (a whole whopping half hour) but it made a ton of difference. I was able to get my 2 mile walk in with Jess, Scooter, and Annie. We had dinner, watched two episodes of Weeds, I read 2 or 3 chapters of Potter and went to bed at 8:30. It was glorious!

I doubt I will be leaving early tonight but I have a ton of "things" I want to accomplish at home tonight through this weekend. Ryan better watch out the list includes things like sharpening knives and replacing those darn lightbulbs that keep burning out around the house. I swear as soon as he replaces one, another one burns out.

4 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

of all the stupid things to put on a list...sharpening the knives. I'll get right on that as soon as I get done organizing all our change by the year it was stamped.

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I have to admit, I laughed outloud at the husband's comment above. I too thought that knife sharpening seemed like an odd "to do." Are you planning a mass murder? Or perhaps just lots of vegetable slicing?

Ryan, you shouldn't have mentioned organizing the change in that manner -- you know she's thinking about it now.

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Sorry, I told you I was hopped up on cleaning and organizing things. I guess the fact that our knives are so dull you can't cut butter with them came to mind as a crappy chore that I feel up to today.

Damn the caffeine and sleep!

 
At 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't recently take any life insurance out did you??
But that is one of those things you think about at the time your trying cook dinner and all you do is swear becuase your knife is dull then you eat and forget all about the issue utnil next time.
I bet Ryan will be the 1st to say, dang we should of sharpend thest things ages ago look how well they work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home