Saturday, May 19, 2007

Me time

I am happy to report that Friday was slightly better at work. Still overworked, underpaid, and under appreciated but at least I didn't cry!

Last night we went out for dinner and then went to Shrek 3. It was great! I had upped my Dt. Coke consumption over the last couple weeks and yesterday...I must have had...(20 oz at lunch, 40 or more oz with dinner, 2 rum and Dt.Cokes before the movie...) so when we got home I was still wide awake. I started reading a book and would have stayed up longer but crabby pants hubby can't sleep with the light on. Oh well...

Today I cleaned house, got a haircut, got my oil changed, and went on a mission to find some 2 cent stamps to mail out the bills I wrote out this morning. Now it is grading time and then reading time.

Tomorrow I have to go into work to unpack my office stuff (we moved) and get packed for my trip to Chicago. Ah...jam packed days and weekends. I can't wait to retire!

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger Jess said...

You could always read in the living room or den, couldn't you? Lots of light out there.

Um, I'm afraid retirement is a ways away. Perhaps there's a better solution that would help improve working in the present?

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Why should I move from the comfy bed to read in another room? When he stays up and reads in bed, the light doesn't bother me :) I am out no matter what!

Lottery, maybe that is next solution...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home