Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stress Level = Extreme High

Well, today I hit my ultimate stress level and the funny thing is that nothing major happened today. I literally had my melt down sitting at my desk as tears rolled down my face. No major project or fire, not a single person in particular did it to me, I just have had enough. It is 6:10pm and I have put in over 10 hours of work with out a lunch break. I am waiting for my computer to back up because I haven't done it in ages. With the stress level running at maximum capacity I can't risk losing all of my work right now.

If one more person tells me it will get better soon I am going to shove my computer up their...that's right. Leave me alone. I am going on strike.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Strike! Strike! Strike!

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

fail them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home