Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bubba Gump's Restaurant

Last night the hubby surprised me by asking if I wanted to go down to the beach to try out a new restaurant. I have been working hellish hours and we had planned on eating out but I figured it would be to a local place near the house. So, we hopped in the car and headed to Ft. Lauderdale beach for dinner. We went to Bubba Gump's. It was a good meal. Lots of food! Great service (they have these signs on the table-"Run Forest Run" for when you don't need any attention and "Stop Forest Stop" for when you would like some service). You have a server who checks on you but anyone can stop and assist. I needed a drink while eating so I flipped the sign and within seconds, someone was there offering to assist.

Afterwards, we headed to Dirty Blondes to play darts but all of the boards were occupied. We headed down to Beach Place and had a drink at Fat Tuesdays. Then it was the lovely hour of 9pm and we headed home. I was ready for bed, read, and asleep by 10pm. What a perfect night!

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM , Blogger Jess said...

We ate at a Bubba Gump's in Breckenridge a couple of years ago; I recall that it was nice. Glad you had a fun evening!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home