Thursday, September 21, 2006

Good tv night

For as long as I can remember, Thursday night has been good tv night. My friends knew not to call between the hours of 7 and 10 pm CT. When I was 21, they also knew that I would not go to a bar on Thursday night until after ER ended at 10 pm CT. The funny thing is that I never watched Friends until I moved to Florida (22 years old and they must have been in one of their last seasons). I learned to like Friends from their reruns. So when Grey's Anatomy came out, I decided I would not get addicted to another tv show. I hear it is now on Thursday nights and such a great show. Maybe I will buy the dvd's next year and play catch up. I am still a devote ER fan even though they have had some horrible seasons. Last year they really came back so I am going to stand by for one more season. Earl is a hoot and I just recently became an Office fan. I can't wait for school to end because maybe I will play catch up on shows and start watching new ones. I was bummed when they canceled Reunion-who killed the one character? There should be a rule that if they cancel a show mid-season, they have to release the dvd's with the finale.

Anyhow, 7 minutes till show time! I can't wait!

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Both "Earl" and "Office" were hilarious last night! I can't believe ER is still on; does it have any of the original cast members left?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home