Sunday, September 24, 2006

Productive Sunday?

I started my EPP today! I got all 10 artifacts chosen and wrote 2 summaries. Have a ways to go but at least it is started. My midterms are complete-need a little proof-reading and they are ready to be turned in (Monday or Tuesday). Time to start on Unit 6 but it should be a nice slow unit so I can get ahead on that EPP and maybe even one more paper or so.

I trimmed the bushes out front (my hibiscus were almost up to the roof...well about 2 ft. shy). I also pulled up two plants that died due to some stupid ugly ducks thinking they made perfect nesting and hatching areas for their babies. A toad jumped out and scared the living crap out of me today. After a short blood curdling scream and run for the rake, I showed him along. I almost felt bad when he flopped on the driveway and made a thudding sound but then I remembered they are poisonous to my dog and was hoping I did a little brain damage and he would hop into the lake and commit suicide.

I made a trip to target for a new bra and underwear. I know, hold back your excitement. Then I came home and helped Ryan move the fish tank to the kitchen. We are getting new floors and need to rip up the carpet. I was at a huge debate as whether I should just kill them and start over or try to keep them alive during this process. I might have made my decision easier...two are floating on their sides/upside down. I hope they are just a little shocked and will come back but if they are floating without breathing in the morning-my decision was made for me. I will let you know the status of my fish in the morning.

4 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Blogger Jess said...

If a fish commits suicide, is it fishicide? If so, what's it called when you murder them? Flushicide?

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Erin said...

That's a good question.

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

when we first got the tank it was Erincide. Our plants also suffer from it.

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Our plants have been doing quite well, thank you very much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home