Saturday, September 23, 2006

Misc. Day

Yesterday I "worked from home" to get a midterm started. Well, I literally worked from home and didn't get very far. I am a little sick to my stomach over that. So today I am going to try to start my other midterm and spend tomorrow fixing them both up. I wanted to start my EPP but that doesn't look like it is going to happen.

I was a good girl this morning and got up and cleaned out my closet (another large bag is going to Goodwill), sorted laundry, watered my plants and filled my fish tank back up. I also cleaned the green off the sides of the tank. My cleaner fish bit the dust a couple weeks ago and I honestly have been in this huge debate as to whether I want to keep them alive, get new fish, or just call it quits. I love having a tank and have had one most my life. When I married my hubby, his old roommate left us his huge 55 gallon tank. I have one fish left from him (pushing 3 or 4 years old which is old for fish) and 4 of my own that are giants! That is where the problem lies. They are territorial and massive so even if I bought more of the same kind, they would eat them or terrorize them. I am not that cruel.

Maybe I will suck it up and clean the filter-you know the once a month is more like once every 4 months here. I am convinced nothing can kill these fish. They survived hurricane Wilma when we didn't have power for over a week. We had a tiny air pump thing for fishing we put in and it gave them a few bubbles of air. Troopers is what they are. We are putting in new flooring soon so if they can hold off a few more weeks, maybe I will clean them then.

Time to get to writing. Yucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home