Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's about that time

Today my official panic and stress set in with my final classes. I have been keeping up if not ahead in both and feeling pretty confident. This weeks assignment just sent me in a tizzy. It is the methodology and analysis phase of my research for this term. We were given an article to read that literally was in Greek. OK, it wasn't in Greek but it was practically written in code. I am completely confused and had to ask the teacher for help. Now I am wondering how I am going to write the actual paper since I couldn't even answer the discussion board questions. I know....deep breaths. I hate midterms, two papers due, little guidance and then our final papers are due in another couple weeks. It goes so fast.

On a happier note, work was pretty good today. My boss and I accomplished a ton and felt like we made positive progress rather than fighting fires on existing problems. Score one for decent days at work this month!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, at least work went smoothly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home