Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Teacher assistance

I had to break down and ask a teacher for help last night. The assignment was beyond my comprehension since I stated it was written in Greek or Code. She quicky responded with an example that helped tremendously. What I don't understand is that she knew the reading material was horrid and that it needed to be clarified. Wouldn't a proactive teacher present that to the class rather than wait for a million inquiries? Oh well.

I have a long weekend of paper writing ahead of me. I was going to start one tonight but I had to cook supper (hubby was working late) and then redo yesterday's homework that I was off base on. It is so hard for me to start a paper at 9:00 pm. I literally saved a paper with the title page, the heading, the reference page and the rubrics attached. Now I just need to write the darn paper.

Oh well. What's a girl to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home