Monday, September 11, 2006

Manic Monday

I won't bore you with the details about my crappy Monday at work but get this one...I was in my class tonight and the teacher told me I had triple A type personality and that I should pursue a doctorate! Oh my...is that a threat, a compliment, or plain obscurity? I quickly told her my hubby would divorce me for even thinking about more school. She said her's threatened her the same way if she pursued a second PhD. Hmmm....I think I will sit this one out for a few years and then consider it. I don't have a specialty or any main interest. What would I become a doctor of? Is it too late to become a medical doctor or veterinarian...PhD in Education....Sociology...Art History....oh the possibilities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home