Saturday, September 16, 2006

Soppy Saturday

Man, it is raining like a hurricane out there! I always like rainy days for doing homework because then I don't feel guilty sitting inside all day. The bummer is that when it rains here, it is always accompanied by thunder and lightening. I am so close to being done with school, I would hate to have my computer fried at this point in time.

So, I haven't posted a list in a while because I have been very successful at completing them (related to homework). I made my list for this weekend and the upcoming week. I think it is time to play the "personal day" or "sick day" card at work. I need a good day or two to start working on my final EPP project and some other finals. I noticed that this term the classes are not set up the best way for time management purposes. They also don't explain what the assignments really are. None of the rubrics match the assignments so I feel like I am always writing two papers for one assignment. One that matches the "assignment" and one that matches the contents of the "rubric." Oh well, only 5 more weeks now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home