Monday, September 11, 2006

Manic Monday redux

I posted this once and blogger was funny. I hope it doesn't post twice now.

I won't even begin to bore you with the details of my day at work but get this one...my teacher told me in class that I have triple A type personality and that I should pursue my doctorate! I quickly told her what my husband's thoughts were on me continuing my schooling. She said her's threatened divorce too if she pursued a second PhD. I think I will sit this next round out for a few years....hmmm....a doctor...of what? I have too many interests....art history, education, sociology, design, marketing, vetrinarian....not like I use the three degress I now have. What's a doctorate going to get me? Plus, book smart people lose all common sense.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Sorry, it posted twice. At least you can check my memory factor from one post to the next.

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger Jess said...

You can delete one of the duplicate posts on your "posting" page.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home