Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sense of accomplishment...only half

Today isn't over but so far I have been halfway productive. I have completed my discussion question responses for Unit 2 in both classes (the replies to my peers). In my elective class I was able to read my chapter for Unit 3, did some web research, completed my discussion questions for Unit 3, and wrote my paper. Tomorrow or Monday will be a proofreading day for the two papers I have written for that class.

Now I am at a debate to write my discussion questions for Unit 3 for my capstone class and finish my survey or call it a day. I think I will take a look at them and see what I can accomplish in the next hour. After that it is time for the long weekend to begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home