Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mission Accomplished

Yes, I did it! I accomplished all my goals today. The most impressive was that I actually rode bike and ran a mile tonight. Now to some of you that isn't a very big deal but to me, it is huge check mark on the exercise tab. Even more impressive is I drank half a bottle of wine before my run. Hold on one second before you get all wound up and tell me that that is one of the worst things I could do. I already know that but darn, it sure made the unbearable, bearable. I wonder if there are any drunk 5K's I could run? I would rock at that type of exercise/sport.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I like the idea in "Van Wilder" about the Jagermeister 5K, even though just the smell of Jag make sme wanna puke, I like the spirit of the event!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home